The primary effects of Trenbolone include;
- Enhanced nitrogen retention. A nitrogen deficiency will induce a catabolic state leading to muscle wasting
- Increased protein synthesis which is the building block of muscle tissue and synthesis.
- An increased red blood cell. This will increase the oxygen-carrying capacity of blood and promote growth and recovery.
- Enhanced nutrient efficiency
- Decreased production of the stress hormone cortisol. Cortisol is anti-anabolic
Tri-ten is ideal for cutting cycles; it can be used to pack on lean muscles.
Dosages usually fall in the range of 150-300mg per week. Some men can tolerate up to 400mg. It is used for 8-12 weeks.